Halo Dish Covers pull over various sizes and shapes of dishes, guarding your leftovers and prepared meals. They are eco-friendly, aesthetic replacements for plastic wraps and foils.
- Breathable, no sweating of leafy greens and condensation.
- Simple to use; fits various shapes and sizes.
- Handy for covering infused waters, brews, condiments, cereal bowls, dips, salads, sauces, side dishes and soups.
- Plastic-free, non-disposable, long-lasting.
- A fantastic alternative to plastic wrap
- 100% GOTS certified organic lightweight cotton
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not ovenproof or microwave safe
Each Small Set of 3 includes
- 1 Jug Cover: Fits max 13cm diamter
- 1 Extra Small: Fits max 16cm diameter
- 1 Small: Fits max 18cm diameter
Comes in 3 design options
- Edible Flowers by Anushka Davids (Storm Blue, Cool Grey, Paisley Green)
- Edible Flowers by Johanna Linde (Fern Green, Lapis Blue, Berry)
- Beach House by Miro Van der Vloed (Mint Green, Protea Pink, Teal Blue)
Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang dry
Halo Dish Covers was started by the team behind Spaza Store in Cape Town, South Africa, known for producing handy dish covers for covering and protecting food. Halo Dish Covers offers hope to South Africans through the creation of much-needed employment opportunities and contributes towards freeing our environment of single-use plastic waste. Fun fact: The print on each Halo Dish Cover is a work of art created by a young South African artist.
Let's all do our part in reducing single-use plastics!