.Halo Dish Covers pull over various sizes and shapes of dishes, guarding your leftovers and prepared meals. They are eco-friendly, aesthetic replacements for plastic wraps and foils.
- Use as a breathable cover for baked treats and casseroles in rectangular dishes
- No sweating of leafy greens and condensation.
- Ideal for storing leftovers in the fridge as the fabric absorbs aromas and washes out easily.
- Handy when serving, or transporting a dish to a party; an aesthetic addition to the table setting.
- Plastic-free, non-disposable, long-lasting.
- A fantastic alternative to plastic wrap.
- 100% GOTS certified organic lightweight cotton.
- Handmade in South Africa.
- Not ovenproof or microwave safe.
Dimensions: Fits up to 32cm.
Comes in 2 design options
- Edible Flowers by Anushka Davids (Paisley Green)
- Edible Flowers by Johanna Linde (Charcoal)
Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang dry
Halo Dish Covers was started by the team behind Spaza Store in Cape Town, South Africa, known for producing handy dish covers for covering and protecting food. Halo Dish Covers offers hope to South Africans through the creation of much-needed employment opportunities and contributes towards freeing our environment of single-use plastic waste. Fun fact: The print on each Halo Dish Cover is a work of art created by a young South African artist.
Let's all do our part in reducing single-use plastics!