Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar
An organic solid shampoo with Activated Charcoal, Neem and Vetiver to wash out those toxins and bring back your hair's natural shine. It is enhanced with French Clay rich in algae, anti-dandruff Neem and Shikakai extract - an age-old Ayurvedic medicinal remedy that helps promote hair growth by giving your scalp a collagen boost.
- Washes away impurities and product build up
- Rich in vitamin C and gives a collagen boost to scalp
- Revitalises hair and makes it smooth and shiny
- Activated Charcoal - Our specially sourced activated vegetable charcoal is extracted from coconut husks without the use of chemicals, unlike many activated carbons. The process of extraction is by burning the husks at high temperature and then exposing them to certain gases through a multi-step process – creating a porous powder that can bind to any surface rapidly. This gives charcoal its remarkable absorption ability, making it a popular choice for a deep scalp detox.
- Organic Neem - The anti-microbial and immune boosting system of neem powder helps to keep hair and scalp healthy. It is also popular as a natural treatment of dandruff, lice and other scalp problems
- Organic Shikakai - Commonly used in Ayurvedic hair remedies, Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, K, and D, which help nourish hair and encourage hair growth. It has a naturally low pH, and doesn't strip hair of its natural protective oils.
- Organic Vetiver Oil - Vetiver oil is a sweet-smelling oil that is extracted from the aromatic roots of a grass called Chrysopogon zizanioides. It helps reduce hair loss resulting from excessive heat in the body. The calming and soothing effect of vetiver oil cools the mind and body, thereby reducing stress. It has excellent antioxidant action to prevent premature aging of hair follicles due to free radical damage.
How to Use
1. Wet hair thoroughly
2. Rub the base of shampoo bar in small concentric circles into your wet hair or apply into the scalp. Tip: It's easier to start from the hair ends!
3. Massage it into a nice lather.
4. If it doesn't lather up, wet hair again with small palmfuls of water and repeat Step 2 & 3.
5. Rinse out as per normal
Comes in two sizes: Regular (45g - 30 to 50 washes) and Maxi (65g - 50 to 80 washes)
Locally formulated and handcrafted.