Uji Houjicha Shampoo Bar
Made with finely milled Hojicha powder, this shampoo bar gives a roasted umami and nutty 'flavour' to your daily cleansing regime. Paired with a blend of organic mint oils to leave you feeling energised!
- Brings shine to hair
- Soothing for sensitive scalp
- Removes any buildup caused by styling products, sebum and pollution
- Premium Hojicha Powder: Roasted in a pot over charcoal, this green tea is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E to stimulate the scalp and provide a collagen boost. In partnership with Matchaya, sourced from Kyoto, Japan.
- Blend of Mint Essential oils: Energising and refreshing
- French Kaolin Clay: Gentle cleansing for the scalp
- Organic Oatmeal: Nourishes dry, itchy and sensitive scalps
- Castor Oil: Increases circulation and promotes hair growth
Best suited for dull hair and sensitive scalps.
How to Use
1. Wet hair thoroughly
2. Rub the base of shampoo bar in small concentric circles into your wet hair or apply into the scalp. Tip: It's easier to start from the hair ends!
3. Massage it into a nice lather.
4. If it doesn't lather up, wet hair again with small palmfuls of water and repeat Step 2 & 3.
5. Rinse out as per normal
Comes in two sizes: Regular (45g - 30 to 50 washes) and Maxi (65g - 50 to 80 washes)
Locally formulated and handcrafted.