Tip to reducing food waste and time spent in the kitchen: Freeze your food in serving size portions; pop out what you need it and stash the rest in the freezer!
These ice trays are made of food-grade silicone, with generously sized cubes to help portion your food. No more struggling with plastic ice trays. These trays are flexible which makes the removal of your frozen foods a breeze.
- Made of FDA silicone
- Freezer friendly
- Each tray is portioned into 6 cubes.
- Each tray comes with a cover that makes the trays stackable and reduces odours in the fridge
- Dimensions: 11.3cm x 16.2cm x 4.8cm
- Total capacity of each tray: 570ml; each cube holds 95ml
- Attractive muted colour choices
- Baby food e.g. purees, porridge,
- Soup stock and sauces
- Minced meat / minced garlic / finely chopped veggies
- Your favourite cold brew
- Infused water
Due to the nature of silicone, this product is soft and flexible. It is recommended that the user handles the tray with two hands when it's full, and lay the tray flat in the freezer to prevent any leakages.
After taking the tray out from the freezer, it is recommended to leave the tray to stand for a few minutes at room temperature for easy removal of cubes.
Twist tray or apply force on the bottom of selected cubes to remove it.
Note: The lid of the ice tray functions to enable stacking of ice trays and helps to optimise space in the freezer. It does not serve to prevent leakages.